Back to Home
What benefit is there in joining TIRA-SA?
To become part of an organization that provides:
- a forum where you and others who have been trained in the Applied Metapsychology approach to counselling, can share and discuss your experiences and difficulties as well as those rewarding End Points
- a formal body which can negotiate with other local professional bodies for recognition
- a facility that offers a space where potential clients can find qualified facilitators in their area - a marketing opportunity for you at a low cost!
- assurance that the training of facilitators and trainers in Applied Metapsychology continues to be on the standard required by AMI
- a group that can work together for the benefit of the organization as well as that of the individuals by way of advertising, symposia and discussions.
- discounts on events
- members will receive preference when numbers are limited for events
Fees: An entry fee of R240.00 will be charged and in the ensuing year on the 1st of March an annual fee of R240.00 will become payable. Annual increases will apply.
We are excited to announce that we have a opening special of R100.00 on the joining fee that will be in place from the date of the symposium up to 28 February 2019.
To complete a membership form click on
If you experience a problem: Please send an email to email@example.com for assistance
Please note that the only prerequisite for membership is that you must have attended a 4 day TIR workshop successfully.
Acc holder: JJS van den Berg
Branch: Monument Park
Branch code: 632 005
Savings Account No: 934 11 00 778
Reference: Surname + Nickname/ Initials + Mship NB!!